miércoles, 12 de junio de 2019

GAP YEAR

A gap year is a year that a student can take after finishing high school and before going to college.
That's when you can travel, get a job and work, rest and reflect...

My gap year would consist on a trip around the world. I'd visit 9 countries in 10 months. The first month, I'd prepare myself for the long trip and being with my friends and family. After the first month, I'd go to Greece for 3 weeks. In Greece, I would visit a lot of islands and the main Ancient Greece remains. After it, I'd go to Egypt for 3 weeks, to see the amazing remains of the pyramids and that stuff. The following 2 weeks, I'd spend my time exploring the city of Dubai. It would be interesting to see the luxorious life that people live there. The next country would be Japan. This would be one of the longest stops. I'd be there for 2 or 3 months. I'd visit a lot of places, and the reason why it would take a lot of time is that those places are very separate from each other. The next month and a half, I would be in Thailand, visiting the nature and the amazing beaches. After Thailand, I'd go to Australia, for a month. I'd visit cities like Sydney or Canberra, but I'd visit also the desert. Next of that, I'd spend a moth resting in the Hawaii's beaches, visiting its volcanoes... After the relaxing experience, I'd go to U.S.A., where I'd visit a lot of cities like New York, L.A., California..., I'd go to the route 66, to the Grand Canyon.... All of these activities would take me possibly 2 or 3 months easily. And, finally, I'd return to Europe visiting a northern country, such as Iceland, just to see the white and cold landscapes, and visiting Reykjavik. In the end, I'd return home, I'd spend a month with my family and friends and getting used to the routine once again.

The whole trip would cost a lot of money and time, but it would help me a lot to rest, to get a lot of experience about life, meet lots of people, learning different languages, improving my english skills, finding out more things about myself, resting after a lot of years studying, etc.
It's a complicated gap year project because of the money, but it would be the best year of my entire life, that's sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario