domingo, 3 de junio de 2018

CONSOLES AND GAMES

When I was little, I used to play a lot of videogames. Nowadays, I continue playing, but obviously, not as when I was a child. One of the unique things that I used to do in my free time, some years ago was play with a Playstation, a Nintendo DS... I was always thinking in games, buying new ones and playing. Now, I'm very busy studying and working, so I haven't much time. And that little free time that I have, I don't want to "waste" it playing videogames. i think now it's more important to be with the family and friends, go out of the house, play sports instead of play with a machine... I think that I have changed a lot in what I do in my free time in those years. And I really like the change. Because when I was closed in my house playing lots of hours, I finished tired, tired of doing nothing. 
With this I don't want to say that play videogames is a waste of time, and it's better to not do it. But I think that our generations are too much addicted to the consoles and we are leaving apart some important aspects of the life.
Resultat d'imatges de VIDEO GAMES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario