domingo, 3 de junio de 2018

ONE PIECE

One piece is a series that I have been watching since I was very little. It's an anime /manga that talks about the story of a guy called Luffy. He is a young boy that wants to become the pirate king, and being the freer man in the world. To achieve his dream he has got to fight a lot, make lots of friends and work hard. The story happens in a different world, where there are lots of things to discover. Luffy is a gum boy, because he ate a fruit that made him be like that. There are lots of mysteries, funny moments, a deep story, lots of characters.... This series is my favourite one because I have grown watching it, and it has taught me lots of things like being sincere, trust and take care of my friends, fight for my dreams and never give up. The series started in 1997 and it isn't finished yet. Nowadays, it has 906 manga chapters and approximate 830 anime episodes (20 min). I love this show and I'll continue watching it until it ends.

Resultat d'imatges de one piece

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario