domingo, 3 de junio de 2018

MY EXPERIENCES

-I have already swum with dolphins in Mexico. 

My parents and I went to Mexico on a trip. We swam with dolphins, and I really enjoyed that experience.

















-I haven't gone to Japan yet.

It's one of my dreams, because it's a wonderful country and it has an interesting culture.
Resultat d'imatges de japan



-I haven't learnt 5 languages yet.

I like talking and learning languages, and I hope someday I could speak 5 or more languages.



Imatge relacionada



-I have played on the Girona's auditorium twice.

This was the first time I went there, in 2014. It was a great experience.


-I have been to London once.

My family and I went to London. Here I am, after buying a magic wand on the 9 3/4 platform. My dad took that photo with the sign of Baker Street behind me.
foto de Eva Boada Gusó.



-I haven't gone to the university yet.

I plan to go to the college after finishing my hisghschool studies.

Resultat d'imatges de university

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario